What is Oxymetholone? It benefits and cautions
Oxymetholone (Anapolon or Anadrol) a synthetic anabolic drug which was invented in the 1960s.
In the beginning, Anadrol was intended to treat anemia and increase muscle growth. By the early 1990s, production of the drug had stopped. Despite this, this drug has shown its effectiveness in antiretroviral therapy for the treatment of HIV-infected patients.
Like all anabolic steroids, Anadrol has a number of side effects and is available in the form of 50mg tablets. More details here https://anabolicmenu.ws/products/global-anabolic-anadrol-50/.
- Anabolic activity – 320% testosterone
- Androgenic activity – 45% testosterone
- Aromatization – no, but it itself has an estrogenic effect
- Toxicity to the liver – moderate
- Method of administration – per os (in tablets)
- Duration of action – 15 hours
- Detection time – up to 8 weeks
- Increased muscle growth (oxymethalone is considered to be one of the most effective steroid medications for gaining muscle mass – in short time person can gain 10 kilograms in 3-4 weeks)
- Increase in strength
- Anadrol improves function of joints (due to fluid retention in the body and it impacts the production of synovial fluid as a result)
- Reduces sex hormone-binding globulin – this makes the effect of other hormones more pronounced when used together(potention effect).
Side effects of oxymetholone
Like any steroid, Oxymetholone has side effects. But with the right dose, these effects are extremely rare.
Since this drug is metabolized in the liver, it can significantly damage the structure of this organ with prolonged use. But if the intake of the course is limited to 4-6 weeks, in most cases the liver remains intact.
Androlone also has the effect of fluid accumulation and, as a result, leads to an increase in blood pressure. When using this drug in large doses, there may be a deterioration in appetite and general condition of the body. Oxymetholone also inhibits endogenous testosterone production.
- Anapolon course is suitable for men over 21 years of age for an intensive gain of muscle mass.
- The duration of the use of oxymetholone is 4-6 weeks. It is not recommended to use it for long time because of its hepatotoxic effect.
- Include 10 mg of antiestrogenic drug in the course 1 time per day to block the estrogenic effect of the Oxymetholone.
- The maximum dosage of Anapolon is 100 mg per day. The recommended dose in the beginning is 50 mg per day. Start the course with the minimum dose, increasing during the first week to the optimum.
- At the end of the course it is recommended to use testosterone boosters for 3-4 weeks to restore endogenous testosterone production.
- For maximum effectiveness of the course, take a complex of sports nutrition for gaining muscle mass and follow a diet for gaining muscle mass.
- Be sure to consult with a sport doctor before taking oxymetholone.
Oxymetholone interact well with some injectable steroids, but it should not be combined with 17-alpha-alkylated steroids, as it can be toxic to the liver. Anadrol is recommended to be used at the beginning, since the effect appears quickly. After the course, you should switch to softer drugs so as not to lose the result.
- For gaining muscle mass, Anapolone is combined with Boldenone.
- For drying and relief, oxymetholone is combined with Anavar.